[sylpheed:31787] Re: New feature request

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Wed Oct 3 02:15:44 JST 2007

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:22:33 +0200
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:

> If you're not able to filter by/sort by/search by, why allowing colour
> (or any other) tags?

You can set up a filter that applies a color label to a message, why not
having means of automatically searching for that color label thereafter?
I use the manual way of searching (summary quick filter set to "has
color label"), and it's pretty suboptimal, specially if you use (plenty
of) folders.

In fact, with such feature I'd use color labels much more.

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez                   rnsanchez at wait4.org