[sylpheed:31935] Encrypted mails inside queue

Frank Lanitz linux at partysoke.de
Mon Nov 26 21:43:30 JST 2007

Hi,

I don't know, if it's an already known "problem".
When I'm writing an encrypted mail to somebody, this
mail is not shown correctly inside queue-folder. I'm using gpg with the
option encrypt-to <my key-ID>
at my gpg.conf, to keep encrypted mails still readable for me.
Let me make an example:

When I'm writing
---mail-----
Hi,

this is a testmail.

Mail inside queue seems to only include
"this is a testmail."

Also sometimes some of the characters are not shown correctly. E.g. =20
for LF.

But if I'm sending the mail, everything is OK. Recipient seems to get a
correct mail. Also in my sent-folder saved mail is ok.

So, my question is: Can I do anything against this?

Regards,
Frank