[sylpheed:31894] Problem with new mail indicator (both Windows and Linux)

John Gateley sylpheed at jfoo.net
Thu Nov 8 11:13:41 JST 2007

I'm running Sylpheed 2.4.6. I previously reported an issue with checking
mail before the indicator stopped flashing causing the indicator to show
new mail when there wasn't any. (It was a known issue). This isn't about
that.

I use Sylpheed with many accounts, most are for sending, but I have
a work account and a home account (two different secure IMAP servers)
for receiving.

Many times the "you have mail" icon will be displayed, even though
I've read all my messages. I think this might somehow be related to
having mail only show up in 1 account of the two.

Can anyone else confirm, or provide more detail?

Thanks,