[sylpheed:31892] Time setting

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at peoplepc.com
Mon Nov 5 05:52:51 JST 2007

While preparing some legal matters, I noticed some time discrepancies
in the order of an email exchange last May.  Specifically, I live in
GMT-6 (Minneapolis), but the emails I send in Sylpheed show GMT-5
(e.g., 14:25:21 -500), while the ones I was receiving from a local
source were ' -600.'  My computer clock is set correctly and I'm not
finding a setting in Sylpheed.  Would someone please explain this, or
where should I be looking if a correction is needed? Thanks.

Gene Goldenfeld
2.4.7/Win32