[sylpheed:31370] Re: sorting the sent-mail

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Tue May 29 02:22:28 JST 2007

On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:57:31 +0200
Blixa <blixa at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> When I sort the sent-mail on recipient Sylpheed does not follow the
> alphabet. It looks like it keeps the mail sorted by date it is sent.
>
> However sorting the mail by date slightly changes the order of sorting.
>
> Is it a bug or a feature ;)

I think you're referring to the order of receiving (message number), which is
what Sylpheed uses for the mail.

You can see them in Configuration > Common Preferences > Display > General >
Set display item of summary, and ensure that "Number" is in the display
list.  Then a column labeled "No." will appear (that will ultimately depend
upon your language).

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez                   rnsanchez at wait4.org