[sylpheed:31364] Re: Linux: Where is Sylpheed Icon??

Doruk Fisek dfisek at fisek.com.tr
Mon May 28 19:49:41 JST 2007

Mon, 28 May 2007 19:42:05 +1000, Andrew <andrew.david.45 at gmail.com> :

>  I am running Sylpheed 2.4.2 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake 6.06 LTS. I
> compiled from source and all is running well but I am having trouble
> finding the actual Sylpheed icon to add to Gnome menu. It is such a
> small matter but bugs me severely :-)
>  Can anyone point me to the usual path of the icon file?
When you unzip the sources, the icons in various sizes are in the root
directory (sylpheed-2.4.2/ for latest version). There's also a
sylpheed.desktop file in the same directory for menu addition.

You should put sylpheed.desktop to /usr/share/applications and
sylpheed.png to /usr/share/pixmaps.

                   Doruk

--
FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org.tr