[sylpheed:31338] Re: [libsylph] How to get a detail (body, headers, etc) of a message

Godwin Stewart gstewart at bonivet.net
Tue May 22 16:59:23 JST 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007 09:46:07 +0200, Massimiliano Calamelli
<mcalamelli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another question. You have released libsylph under LGPL, and my email
> client will be released under BSD: there's a problem, or can I do
> this?

See sections 5 and 6 of the LGPL terms here:

  http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/lgpl.html

This said, any advice you're given here will be worth what you paid for
it at crunch time. If you want a real leagal opinion, consult a lawyer.

G. Stewart - gstewart at bonivet.net

Broad-mindedness, n.:
        The result of flattening high-mindedness out.