[sylpheed:31285] Re: PGP/MIME-signing breaks sig delimiter

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri May 11 23:04:37 JST 2007

On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:21:53 +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:

> If you sign a mail using the PGP/MIME method (not clear text) then,
> once the mail is in the send queue, the trailing space on the
> signature delimiter has been stripped.
> Any insight into this (or a workaround?) would be welcome.

I suppose that this is related to the quoted printable encoding.
The bug you mention only appears when an 8-bit encoding is used
for message body (like ISO-8859-x).
The bug does not appear if the message body is encoded as UTF-8.

I only have checked with ISO 8-bit encodings.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/