[sylpheed:31275] address book feature suggests

Eike Nicklas stufam at gmail.com
Thu May 10 04:45:42 JST 2007

Hello,

first of all: Thanks a lot for Sylpheed, it is a great email client!

I just thought of some new features regarding the address book:

* adding new address automatically to the address book on sending:
I would appreciate an option that does the following: When sending an
email to an address that is not in the address book yet, Sylpheed
recognized this and automatically opens the "Add new person"-dialog.
This way it is easy to keep the address book up-to-date.

* v-card import
In the address book, I see this "new v-card" dialog, but I could not
find out what is does...
Besides that, the possibility to import the content of a v-card to the
address book would be great. Especially doing so directly when the
v-card is attached to an email. For example: I receive an email that
has a v-card attached. Then I go to "Attachments", right click on the
v-card file and an option "Add v-card to address book" appears.

What do you think? Does this make sense to you?

Thank you,

Eike

--
Eike Nicklas