[sylpheed:31244] Re: Bug with choosing Trash Folder - 2.4.0 on linux

John Gateley sylpheed at jfoo.net
Tue May 1 03:07:48 JST 2007

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:51:37 +0200
"Herbert J. Skuhra" <h.skuhra at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:43:24 -0500
> John Gateley <sylpheed at jfoo.net> wrote:
>
> > A small problem, using 2.4.0 on linux connecting to a Dovecot IMAP server.
> > Sylpheed shows (without the icons):
> > jfoo
> >   INBOX
> >     Drafts
> >     Sent
> >     Trash
> >   Sent
> >   Trash
>
> Have you tried to set the IMAP Server Directory (Edit Accounts -> Advanced) to INBOX?
>
> Does your dovecot server work fine with other MUAs?

I don't want to set the IMAP Server directory, there are other
folders at the same level as INBOX that I would no longer see
then. (And in any case, the behavior I see is definitely a bug:
removing trash from #imap/jfoo/Trash when the trash folder
is specified as #imap/jfoo/INBOX/Trash)

Dovecot's been working fine with Squirrelmail and Thunderbird.

Thanks,