[sylpheed:31552] sender's profile

Eike Nicklas lists at ephys.de
Sat Jul 21 15:27:51 JST 2007

Hi all,

I use one email account and have several adresses forwarded to this
account. When sending messages, I need the possibility to send emails
with different "sender's profiles", (i.e. different from- and
reply-to-fields, different signatures and different gnupg-options), but
I could not find this option in Sylpheed. (If it already exists and I
just missed it, sorry for the noise!)

So it would be great, if you could implement this feature, where one can
use different "sender's profiles" with one account.

Thanks for your great work!

Eike