[sylpheed:30680] Re: purge/empty folders?

Günter Grodotzki guenter at grodotzki.com
Sat Jan 6 01:01:38 JST 2007

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:30:20 -0700
Bob White <bob at bob-white.com> wrote:

> Ctl-A to select everything in the folder, then hit delete.  It comes
> pretty close to what you're looking for.

yep, thanks. but I have first to click on one mail inside the folder so it will select everything. which makes this to a 6-click solution or 4-click + keystroke solution.

something like *rightclick-on-folder* -> empty would be much easier to use - especially for mouse-only-users.

or aren't there so many mouse-only-users out here? :)

--
Günter Grodotzki <guenter at grodotzki.com>