[sylpheed:30904] Re: tray icon quirkyness??

Ken Gunderson kgunders at teamcool.net
Fri Feb 9 22:42:53 JST 2007

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:03:14 -0200
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnsanchez at wait4.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 23:22:53 -0700
> Ken Gunderson <kgunders at teamcool.net> wrote:
>
> > I finally updated from 2.2.9 to 2.3.1.  Clicking on the systray icon
> > brings Sylpheed into focus on the active desktop but then clicking again
> > does not minimize to menubar like it used to.  I've been using Sylpheed
> > for long time now and this has worked since before I can remember.  Any
> > clues why this might be??
> >
> > This is with Xfce-4.4 on FreeBSD-6.1
>
> You need to upgrade to 2.4.0beta2 or beta3.  I'm using a custom build
> Sylpheed (from development SVN) instead of mail/sylpheed2 ports.

So you're saying it's a known bug with Sylpheed-2.3.1??  Another thing
I have noticed with 2.3.1 is that it doesn't remember state of last
size when opening, i.e. sometimes opens maximized while others restores
to last open size.  Bummer. Of course Sylpheed is usually so solid from
release to release that I didn't even bother with a -b to
portupgrade...

--

Best regards,

Ken Gunderson