[sylpheed:31945] color marking filter does not work automatically for sent items

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Sun Dec 2 19:34:47 JST 2007

I have set a filter to mark in orange colour the messages to/from a
certain person (email). The filter has an OR condition, when "to" OR
"from" fields are matching the specified email address.
The problem is that this works automartically only on receiving. The
messages I send are not marked, but if I start a manual filtering on
those messages (or on the whole sent folder) the messages are then
marked accordingly.

??

Cristi