[sylpheed:31618] Re: rss-support & spam-filtering

kazaam kazaam at oleco.net
Tue Aug 7 05:05:40 JST 2007

Thank you very much for your reply! I also thought that it needed to be trained! But I never marked a mail as non-spam before...

If I make a right-click on an email and do "mark as spam" it is send to the spam folder I created. But I got the same mail just with a small change in the subjectline, like "Re[12] spamsubject" to "Re[21] spamsubject" (in fact they haven't been answers to anything but just had this "Re" in the subject line) and I marked them both as spam but I still get those same mails just with different numbers behind the "Re" telling me I need a penis enlargment..;) are there any reliable files for bogofilter which are already trained?

Thats the spam-line: bogofilter -s -I
      the no-spam line: bogofilter -n -I
      the classifying spam line: bogofilter -I

This are my bogofilters settings:
# bogofilter version 1.1.3

robx        = 0.520000  # (5.20e-01)
robs        = 0.017800  # (1.78e-02)
min_dev     = 0.375000  # (3.75e-01)
ham_cutoff  = 0.450000  # (4.50e-01)
spam_cutoff = 0.990000  # (9.90e-01)
ns_esf      = 1.000000  # (1.00e+00)
sp_esf      = 1.000000  # (1.00e+00)

block-on-subnets  = No
encoding          = utf-8
charset-default   = iso-8859-1
replace-nonascii-characters = No
stats-in-header   = Yes
thresh-update     = 0.000000
timestamp         = Yes

spam-header-name  = X-Bogosity
spam-subject-tag  = ''
unsure-subject-tag = ''
header-format     = %h: %c, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=%p, version=%v
terse-format      = %1.1c %f
log-header-format = %h: %c, spamicity=%p, version=%v
log-update-format = register-%r, %w words, %m messages
spamicity-tags    = Spam, Ham, Unsure
spamicity-formats = %0.6f, %0.6f, %0.6f

--
kazaam <kazaam at oleco.net>