[sylpheed:31231] Re: SSL Self-Signed Certificate Dialogs Cannot be Disabled

sopra-it at gmx.net sopra-it at gmx.net
Mon Apr 30 06:28:18 JST 2007

> Or, what would be ideal is a checkbox that causes the warnings to be
> ignored in the future. Has this been discussed? Is there somewhere I
> should file a bug report?
This is not a bug, but seems to be intended behaviour. It has been
reported/requested earlier, but unfortunately no response so far (31198, 31203).

You can get rid of the dialog by putting the certificate to ~/.sylpheed-2.0,
see message 30701 for details. However, I couldn't get it to work that way...