[sylpheed:31208] Re: Interested user questions

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at highstream.net
Sun Apr 29 10:09:25 JST 2007

It helps to mention the version you are using, so you can get the
appropriate information. In any event, Win32 Sylpheed handles newsgroups
well enough, just with a 1-2 second loading delay.

As for installing 2.4.0 over 2.3.x, I always play it safe by backing up
both Sylpheed directories, but have not had any problem installing on
top.