[sylpheed:31205] Interested user questions

malkajef malkajef at orthohelp.com
Sun Apr 29 06:53:24 JST 2007

I am playing around with Sylpheed and wanted to ask a few questions that
were not in the FAQ.

1. Sylpheed cannot send HTML mail - which is fine with me.  But ca it
view HTML mail sent to me?  If yes, when I reply to such messages will
it send the reply as HTML or only text?

2. I am not sure from the manual whether Sylpheed can import messages
and settings from Outlook Express 6 (latest version).  Can it?

3. I am assuming S can handle both email and newsgroups.  Correct?

4. How does it compare with Thunderbird for email and 40tude Dialog for
newsgroups? Strong points vs. weak points.

Thank you.

Jeff