[sylpheed:31200] Re: Where is spam going?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 02:50:03 JST 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:34:38 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:

> I just built myself a new computer and put Ubuntu Feisty amd64 on it. I
> Have been using Sylpheed on my laptop for a couple of years, but on the
> new computer I installed Sylpheed-Claws 2.60. I set it up to leave
> messages on the server, because it is really just a backup way to get on
> the net in case I break my laptop.

In that case you should subscribe to the Claws Mail, (the new name for
Sylpheed-Claws), list, <claws-mail-users-subscribe at dotsrc.org>, this
is the Sylpheed list.

> So where is it putting the spam?

So, I presume you have loaded either the Bogofilter plugin or the
SpamAssassin plugin, in either case they will have a preferences
page at /Configuration/Preferences/Plugins and from here you can
configure where to save spam, and other options.

best regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickle to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune