[sylpheed:31181] Feature request: "Delete duplicate messages" on folders' popup menu

Andre Costa andre.ocosta at terra.com.br
Sun Apr 22 00:23:39 JST 2007

Hi,

my ISP's mail server has been failing recently during message
retrieval. This sometimes leads to lots of duplicate messages. Since
filters have already been applied, they're scattered among lots of
folders.

Sylpheed only allows me to delete duplicate messages on the folder
that's being displayed. My suggestion is that folders' popup also
offers this option; this would make things easier on these situations.

What do you think?

Andre

--
Andre Oliveira da Costa