[sylpheed:31122] Re: auto conversion from UTF-8 to ISO-8859-15 fails

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Wed Apr 11 21:57:21 JST 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:22:46 +0200, spaetabends at web.de wrote:

> [...] Can anyone confirm this behavior? What do I have to do, to make
> Sylpheed picking the correct encoding?

Although your wish is technically correct, what's wrong with the UTF-8
anyway ? All ISOs are history now. It is true that Yahoo doesn't know
that several other languages exists on tis planet (not only English),
but Yahoo does not recognize ISO-8859-15 either.

(for me I want ISO-8859-16; what practical reason should I invoke so
that Sylpheed will implement it ?)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară