[sylpheed:31113] Re: Shortcut Key Problem in Filter Setting

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Mon Apr 9 19:07:28 JST 2007

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:21:23 +0700, hamdan badrusalam wrote:

> I found in Filter Setting, Shortcut key to 'Scroll down' and to
> 'Delete' filter name is same 'alt D'. So system could not respons it
> if I press 'alt D'.

As far as I know those buttons (and the strings on them) are belonging
to GTK, not Syplheed.

Other than that, in my opinion the Sylpheed's menu position "Filter
setting..." and the window title "Filter setting" should be somehow in
plural form, i.e. filter setings or filters settings.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/