[sylpheed:31083] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0beta7 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Wed Apr 4 07:08:27 JST 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:25:19 +0200, Massimiliano Marini wrote:

> I've reproduced your "check" in my Sylpheed and I confirm you it work
> right in both cases "Ever when receiving" and "Only when manual" are
> checked in "Show the reception dialog"

Perhaps you have checked also the "close dialog after receiving", or
somethig like that.
I don't have that chebox selected (because I want to see what's new on
all accounts), so the Stop button remains red until I close the popup
window AND click on a different account than the one currently
selected. Only then it goes gray.

Cristi