[sylpheed:31079] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0beta7 released

Massimiliano Marini max at linuxtime.it
Wed Apr 4 01:25:19 JST 2007

> I checked: this only appears when the receiving dialog (a
> separate popup window) is turned on when receiving messages.
> So, it is a bug.

I've reproduced your "check" in my Sylpheed and I confirm you it work
right in both cases "Ever when receiving" and "Only when manual" are
checked in "Show the reception dialog", sorry if the traslation is not
equal like in English version but my Sylpheed is in Italian.

--
Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay