[sylpheed:31080] Re: Trouble parsing attachments

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 01:31:48 JST 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:23:03 -0400
"Patrick J. Daly" <pjdaly at erols.com> wrote:

> Sylpheed Claws sometimes does a little better, but
> it gets confused as well. I've tried it a couple of times
> to read problem mail files.

I would be very interested to find out more about that. Which
version of Sylpheed-Claws are you talking about? (BTW, Sylpheed-
Claws is now known as Claws Mail). Can you send me one of these
messages offlist, so I can verify and investigate the problem?

best regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickle to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune