[sylpheed:30072] Re: some defaults when searching ...

Daniel Déchelotte boite_a_spam at club-internet.fr
Mon Sep 25 21:20:54 JST 2006

Cristian Secară a écrit :

> Is there a method to set by default, when searching all messages:
>
> 1. Content of messages, not the From: field

FWIW, I like the current default (From:). I guess my mental process is
"I would like to find those messages from .... which contained ....",
or "whose subject was ....".

What *might* be interesting is, when adding criteria with the "+"
button, to select "Message body" (to "Subject") by default. It is
tricky, though, because an application that tries to be too clever will
eventually be annoying/unpredictable.

> 2. The AND condition, not the OR condition.

YES ! :)

Regards,
--
Daniel Déchelotte