[sylpheed:30033] some defaults when searching ...

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Sun Sep 17 06:06:05 JST 2006

Is there a method to set by default, when searching all messages:

1. Content of messages, not the From: field

2. The AND condition, not the OR condition.
[Why is the OR generally assumed to be what users are looking for ? That
reminds me of the old days when I couldn't find anything with search
engines (Altavista, etc.), until Google comes out and assumed that when
I am entering three words, that means I want to find all three words in
the first place.]

Cristi