[sylpheed:30027] Re: [Bug] Corrupted icons in summary view table headers

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Thu Sep 14 07:43:15 JST 2006

Hello,

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:55:47 +0200
"Michael Schwendt" <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's been over a month since I've reported this. Is really nobody else
> affected by this? Surely there must be people, who also run gtk2 >=
> 2.10.1 and either can confirm or not. Fedora Core 6 will ship with a
> broken/ugly Sylpheed.

I've also confirmed it on GTK+ 2.10.3 for Win32.
The behavior of GtkTreeViewColumn seems to have been changed since 2.10
as far as I can see in ChangeLog, so it broke compatibility :(

I'll try to fix this problem anyway.

> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/201949
>
> I've added a few more observations to that ticket. I'm aware that
> Sylpheed-claws does not suffer from the same symptoms, but its summary
> view is programmed differently, so that comparison is less useful.

Sylpheed-claws uses GtkSCTree, which is derived from GtkCTree, so it
isn't affected.

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>