[sylpheed:30025] [Bug] Corrupted icons in summary view table headers

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:55:47 ICT 2006

It's been over a month since I've reported this. Is really nobody else
affected by this? Surely there must be people, who also run gtk2 >=
2.10.1 and either can confirm or not. Fedora Core 6 will ship with a
broken/ugly Sylpheed.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/201949

I've added a few more observations to that ticket. I'm aware that
Sylpheed-claws does not suffer from the same symptoms, but its summary
view is programmed differently, so that comparison is less useful.