[sylpheed:30321] Re: junk filtering not automatic

Gerald Dachs gda at gmx.de
Tue Oct 31 22:22:07 JST 2006

> Hmm., that's odd.  When I was working on IMAP filtering, there was a huge
> demand.

I couldn't live without IMAP filtering, but it should be done on the
server, not on the client. Usually you have sieve for this job. At least
in Courier
and Cyrus.

> However, I invite others to comment.  If everyone believes it's not a
> desirable feature, then I won't waste time with it.

Maybe you could spend your time for a gui in sylpheed to sieve, that would be
very nice. Currently I have to use the avelsieve plugin in Squirrelmail to
change my filter.

Sorry if I misunderstood something

Gerald