[sylpheed:30303] Re: junk filtering not automatic

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Tue Oct 31 13:05:08 JST 2006

Bob,

Thanks for the explanation.  I'm still not sure why I sometimes see the -u in the bogofilter command executed by sylpheed, when -u does not occur anywhere in my configuration (I checked the dialog and also in $HOME/.sylpheed-2.0/sylpheedrc).

I found the -u by running sylpheed under system call tracing, and finding the exec call (actually execve to /usr/bin/bogofilter, after trying other paths).

I'm going to repeat the trace and make sure it's real.

Seth