[sylpheed:30299] Folder issues (2.3.0 b3)

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:34:40 JST 2006

Dear List Members,

I am using beta 3 on WinXPSP2 (aware of beta4, but switched back to
Thunderbird), and have the following problems:
I have created a new POP account and I cannot see anything related tom
it in the folder tree. Nothing at all. I recall the need for some trick
to work this around, but I've forgotten it.
The other problem is when I delete a POP account, the relevant folders
remain in the tree, even if I physically remove them from my harddrive.
Must be another PEBKAC.
Can anyone help me solve these issues?

Thanks in advance,
Gergo Szakal