[sylpheed:30286] Re: Can't see non-ASCII charcters

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:10:14 JST 2006

Hmm, GTK should display the characters correctly if you have the fonts
installed regardless of your locale etc. Check the e-mail header to see if
the encoding is specified correctly. Sometimes friends of mine have sent me
mails from yahoo which are encoded in SJIS but the encoding specified in the
header was EUCJP or vise versa. I can't remember.

Ian

--
Ian Lewis
ianlewis at member.fsf.org