[sylpheed:30260] Encoding problems with external editor
tastas at gmx.net
Fri Oct 27 22:50:05 JST 2006
I have a problem using an external editor:
Whenever I use non-ascii characters, they get all screwed up when I
return from the external editor to Sylpheed. I tested several versions
of Sylpheed and it turns out that this problem started with version
2.1.8. All earlier versions up to 2.1.7 work fine.
Encoding in the external editor is set to utf-8 and all encoding
settings within Sylpheed are set to Automatic. I tested several
external editors and it's all the same.
Thanks for any hints
More information about the Sylpheed