[sylpheed:30254] Re: bogofilter

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Thu Oct 26 10:54:49 JST 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:19:09 -0600
Bob White <bob at bob-white.com> wrote:

> Sorry Ricardo but now I'm really confused.  I have three commands:  one
> for "Junk", "Not Junk", and "Classifying command".  Where are you using
> the -u -I and where are you using -S -n -I and -N -s -I?

In the Configuration dialog, I have:

Junk: bogofilter -N -s -I
Not junk: bogofilter -S -n -I
Classifying command: bogofilter -I

However, I also have a filter that is in position #1, with:
[Result of command] bogofilter -I -u

This is an old time filter, dated back when Sylpheed incorporated bogofilter
filtering.  Perhaps it is not needed anymore?  In this case, I should update
my Classifying command to "bogofilter -I -u" and remove the old filtering
rule.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez     <rnsanchez@{gmail.com,wait4.org}>