[sylpheed:30204] Re: Open in browser

Guillermo Ramhorst gramhorst at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Oct 21 04:36:49 JST 2006

Bob and everyone else, thank you for your prompt answers.
I'just tried what you said and it works, except for the mentioned inline
images issue.
But I still have some mails where I don't see any attachment tab, it's
just a text/html message. Any ideas in this regard?

I can redirect one of them to you if you like, just tell me where to.
Just to get an idea, its kind of:

===start of source message====
Normal headers]
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC .....>
(message goes here in html)
===end of source message====

Best regards, Guillermo
(pd: I am from a Spanish speaking country, so my name is Guillermo,
which in English is translated to William, hence the confusion, sorry
for that).