[sylpheed:30120] Re: Sylpheed 2.3.0beta2 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Thu Oct 5 05:53:26 JST 2006

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:41:26 -0500, Gene Goldenfeld wrote:

> Here are some examples and ones that just clear the end, with a
> screenshot attached in case they don't come through.

Neither this bug.
Now I understand what you mean (from your previous description I have
understand that the last character is not shown, now I see that the
character is shown, but displayed truncated), but still, I don't see
here the same.
Normally I use Arial for message display, but I changed to Courier New
only for testing this. Still no problem.
Perhaps there should be an additional condition to trigger this, that
does not match between our computers.

Cristi