[sylpheed:30116] Re: Sylpheed 2.3.0beta2 released

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Thu Oct 5 04:25:22 JST 2006

If I remember correctly, both this and the line spacing bugs are GTK+
issues.  ISTR that my newsreader of choice (pan) suffered the same issues
when it was upgraded to a newer version of GTK+ (but I could be
completely wrong).

Assuming I'm remembering correctly, there is a change one can make to a
GTK config file somewhere that will reduce the line spacing *slightly*
but it doesn't/didn't bother me enough to make the change so I don't
remember what it was.  You might try searching the pan mailing list
(homepage is http://pan.rebelbase.com) for some clues.

Bruce

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:11:24 -0500

Gene Goldenfeld <genegold at highstream.net> put fingers to keyboard and