[sylpheed:30352] Problem whit GPG - Cant sign or decrypt

Michell Mikkelsen michell at taxibar.net
Fri Nov 3 22:39:49 JST 2006

Hi!

Im runing Sylpheed under Windows, and I do have the latest version of GPG4Win installed. Eavry time I try to sign a message (Pushing the send button) I get the error that the passphase is wrong. I have typed it corect, it works when I do use GPG own tools. Never when I let sylpheed do it.

If I want to send a encrypted message it works fine. It use the right encryption. But when I try to lett sylpheed decrypt it I do get the same error, bad passphase. I try GPG tools, and it works like a charm.

Is there a problem whit how sylpheed use GPG under windows? Or is there some other problem?

In the logg windows this is all I get:
** Sylpheed-WARNING: pgp_sign(): signing failed: Bad passphrase
** Sylpheed-WARNING: pgp_sign(): signing failed: Bad passphrase

Regards
  Michell