[sylpheed:30340] Re: junk filtering not automatic

regisr regisr at pobox.com
Wed Nov 1 04:07:06 JST 2006

Hello,

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:08:35 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> a écrit:

> Yes, automatic filtering currently only works for POP3.

When I asked on the list why my sylpheed don't filter spams when I get
the mail I didn't known that!

I use IMAP at work, usefull to read mails from more than one computer
without need to delete them when closing, and mailbox at home (not for
the same account of course). Filtering works only from the tools menu.
OK I can use the menu but I have another trouble: I sort incomming
mails by status but if I select one unread it go  with read mails...
How to select only unread mails to apply the spam filter?
(spams have random dates) .

For mailbox (at home) I'll try the bogofilter with sendmail.

Thanks
--
regis