[sylpheed:30655] MIME decoding is not done

Joachim Selinger selinger at bawue.de
Sat Dec 30 05:51:45 JST 2006

Hi Hiro, hello together,

just before the year ends, I happened to get the attached e-mail which
does not display correctly in Sylpheed (2.3.0). I can, of course, save
it in a file and decode this with 'mimencode' but I'd rather see it in
plain text in Sylpheed.

I'm sure the sender is in error and violates tons of RFCs ;-) but
would anyone be able to tell me what the violation is, so that I can
complain competently to the sender? It's an automated system telling
me about my ordered photo prints.

On the other hand, is there a chance that Sylpheed displays it
correctly? Can I add a header entry that tells sylpheed to decode it?

Thanks and a happy New Year!

Jocki