[sylpheed:30648] Auto Scroll Feature

Bob White bob at bob-white.com
Fri Dec 29 08:04:24 JST 2006

I've been using 2.3.0 for a few days now and I just found a feature I
wasn't aware of, even earlier today.  By just moving the mouse near the
bottom of the message window, the message scrolls down.  Near the top
it scrolls up.  Is this a new feature or a feature I've enabled without
knowing it?  It's really quite handy.

BTW, I tried to upgrade to GTK from 2.6 to 2.10 to try out the new print
features. Big mistake.  I've just about got everything back to working
again.  I'll put up with the old print method until the distribution
gets 2.10.

Bob W.