[sylpheed:30638] 2.3.0 questions

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 09:05:08 JST 2006

Hello,

I have upgraded to 2.3.0 - and say congrats! It has many-many great new features and small ammendments that make life easier. I'd like to ask a few questions, though:

1) Is it a bug or a feature that the compose window cannot be maximized under Win32 (XP SP2)?
2) Under Common preferences/Receive there is 'Update all local folders...' checkbox. What does this do? Is it better to turn this off or on?
3) Under Common prefs/Compose/General there is a checkbox called 'Inherit recipients on reply to self messages'. What does this do? Is it better to turn this off or on?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

--
Gergo Szakal
University of Szeged, Hungary