[sylpheed:30634] Re: Sylpheed 2.3.0 released

Onur Küçük onur at delipenguen.net
Thu Dec 28 01:57:20 JST 2006

> that new SSL certification dialog is nifty .. yet, how do I get rid of
> it? Two of my mailboxes do not have SSL certificates that are entirely
> valid (self signed or signed by non-official issuers) yet I choose to
> trust them (since I know either of the issuers personally). But
> sylpheed does not save my choice; it rather asks for a validation
> every time I'm checking my accounts.

 I am also having trouble with this dialog especially on self-signed
servers that I know the certificate of. I prefer that sylpheed
remember what "might be broken cert" I accepted and not ask me again.

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens