[sylpheed:30523] Re: Sylpheed 2.3.0beta6 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Dec 8 01:03:00 JST 2006

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:58:07 -0600, Gene Goldenfeld wrote:

> Hiro, thanks for working on the Print function.  The printout is
> definitely more readable now.

Yes, it is a big jump forward (at least on Win32). It would be nice
if some triming can be done via config file or menu, if possible
sometimes in the future (like page margins, or simple page number
versus page x of y)).

The only thing I find unlcear is this:
>>          o The printing of MIME part was implemented.
This means that the attachment is also printed ? The message [30521]
for example is printed without images. Am I missing something ?

Cristi