[sylpheed:30477] Re: Address management wish list

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Sat Dec 2 09:20:15 JST 2006

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:17:03 -0500, Don Koch wrote:

> 2. When doing said "Add to address book...", it would be nice if it
> could figure out name by context (at least, from the header fields).

I would like to have this feature also when clicking on someone's e-mail
address that is shown in the short header display (either From: or Cc:).
I am using this whenever I like to reply to someone with no reference
to the current subject (i.e. without generating reply-ID, with no
subject and with no quote).
Currently I have to copy the name + address, open a blank message, then
paste the copied address there. Not that it is THAT difficult, but it
would be nice to make the life easier :)

But back on subject, I agree with 1. and 2.. 3. seems to be useful
feature if it is as an on/off option (i.e. not as permanently on).

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/