[sylpheed-announce:00082] Sylpheed 3.0beta3 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Nov 27 18:30:07 JST 2009
Sylpheed 3.0beta3 has been released.
Changes from 3.0beta2:
* SHA1/MD5 fingerprint and validity period of certificate is now
displayed when verification of server SSL certificate failed.
* Address book is now sortable by each column.
* Address book search feature was added.
* The visibility of message number columns in the folder view is
now configurable for each column.
* The error check of socket connection became more strict.
* Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8l.
* Win32: requestedExecutionLevel attribute was added to the
manifest of installer.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20091127/02c06714/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce