[sylpheed-announce:00081] Sylpheed 3.0beta2 released
yamamoto at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Nov 16 18:16:42 JST 2009
Sylpheed 3.0beta2 has been released.
Since this release fixes many important bugs related to
multi-threading, it is highly recommended for 3.0beta1 users to upgrade
to this version.
Changes from 3.0beta1:
* Many important bugs related to multi-threading were fixed.
- Sync failure when operating IMAP folders while IMAP
- IMAP folder search didn't work
- Freeze when update check dialog was popped up
- Crash on connection timeout
* The unintended drag start on IMAP folders was fixed.
* A dialog will be displayed while creating folder tree after
creating IMAP accounts.
* The libtool version was increased to prevent linking problem.
(3.0beta1 decreased the library version from 0.0.1 to 0.0.0, and
this prohibited the correct linking.)
* Several new APIs were added to the plug-in library.
* Win32: 48x48(32bpp) icon was added.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <yamamoto at sraoss.co.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20091116/39d47560/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce