[sylpheed-announce:00037] Sylpheed 2.4.2 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri May 18 15:46:45 JST 2007
Sylpheed 2.4.2 has been released.
* The recursive download of remote folders was enabled.
* The quick search condition for each folder now persists between
* The selection now persists when the quick search condition is
* SSL ports in Advanced tab of the account prefs dialog are now
automatically set when SSL is enabled.
* The '--open' command line option which open messages in new
window was added.
* Quoted-printable or base64 encoding is now forced on PGP/MIME
signing instead of stripping trailing spaces (except for the case
of ISO-2022-JP encoding).
* The quoted-pair in From header is now processed correctly when
displaying its name.
* The performance of 'Mark all read' on IMAP folders was improved.
* The bug that the character '+' in address was treated as
URI-escaped space was fixed.
* Unix: the problem that 'Get' and 'Get all' button could not be
clicked after receiving while mouse pointer was over the buttons
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20070518/fdd043e1/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce