[sylpheed-announce:00036] Sylpheed 2.4.1 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed May 2 16:44:21 JST 2007
Sylpheed 2.4.1 has been released.
In Windows version, making it portable became easier. The renaming bug
of the search folders was also fixed. The address completion was also
* If shift or control key is pressed on address completion, only
address string is inserted now.
* When completing addresses, display name is used rather than
* Win32: The sylpheed.ini file is read on startup if exist, and
'--ipcport' option was also added (sample-sylpheed.ini is
included in the package).
* Win32: The autocheck timer is disabled while suspending to
prevent network error on resuming.
* Win32: OpenSSL library was replaced with self-compiled DLLs.
* Win32: A bug that the folder path separator was not processed
correctly when creating and renaming search folders was fixed.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20070502/adb55e03/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce